Lyft Credit Programs allows you to provide Lyft ride credits for your employees as a commute benefit or useful employee perk.
Administrators can follow these steps to add employees to Lyft Credit Programs:
- Log in to the Lyft Business Portal (or at lyft.com/business/login)
- Click on 'Credits' in the left-hand navigation bar
- If you already have a Lyft Credit Program*, click on ‘Programs’ and select the program you want to invite employees to
- Once inside the selected program, click 'People (+)' found in the upper right-hand corner to add new people
- Invite people by entering their work email addresses. You can optionally upload a CSV list of people. Once you’re ready to send the invitations, click 'Send Invite'. Those people will receive an email notifying them of their invitation to your credit program.
- The people you invited must successfully create a Business Profile in order to receive their monthly ride credits. However, the ride credits will be applied to rides taken using their Personal Profile. Learn more about how passengers can use ride credits for rides under their Personal Profile.
*If you don’t yet have a Lyft Credit Program, click ‘Get Started’, and schedule a call with one of Lyft’s program experts. If you want to add or update an existing program, email our experts at firstname.lastname@example.org