To use auto-expense with Concur, you must connect Lyft to Concur through the Concur App Center.
Concur will display the city where the pickup location of your ride(s) took place in the 'Expense Detail' column.
Follow the steps below to connect Lyft to your Concur account:
- Log in to your Concur account
- Click the 'App Center' tab
Don't see the 'App Center' tab? Log a ticket with Concur to have it added to your account.
- Click the Lyft app
- Click 'Connect'
- Check the accept boxes for 'Terms and Conditions' and 'Shared Information' and click 'I agree'
- Enter in your mobile phone number on the next screen. You'll be sent a verification code via SMS to verify your phone number
If you do not have an existing Business Profile, you'll be prompted to sign up for one. Click 'Create your Business Profile,' enter your work email, and follow the steps to complete your Business Profile
If you already have a Lyft Business Profile, there are no extra steps needed. Concur will connect with your Lyft account as soon as you enter in the verification code sent to your phone
- After signing in successfully, you'll receive the following confirmation message: