If your organization is managing multiple locations that will be using Concierge, you can easily create a new branch for each location with its own set of agents.
If you're just getting started and haven't created any branches in Concierge yet, start here
Follow the steps below to create a new branch in Concierge:
- Log in to the Lyft Business Portal (or at lyft.com/business/login)
- Click on 'Concierge' on the left-hand navigation bar
- You will now be able to see the list of available Concierge branches. To create a new branch, click ‘Branches (+)’ in the upper right-hand corner
- Customize your new branch by giving it a name and avatar color
- Click ‘Show more’ to explore and add any desired advanced options for this specific new branch
- Invite the agents that will be sending Lyft rides on behalf of your organization to this new Concierge branch. There’s no limit to how many agents you can invite. If you have a large team, you can upload a CSV to make this step faster.
- Click 'Save' and this new branch can begin sending rides!