If your organization is managing multiple locations that will be using Concierge, you can easily create a new branch for each location with its own set of agents.
What are Concierge branches?
A “branch” is how we refer to a subset underneath a parent organization using Concierge. For example, a car company could have many dealerships at various locations, making them “branches.”
Branches each have separate Concierge dashboards, reporting and agents. Companies set up branches when they want each part of the organization to have separate reporting and/or agents per location.
You can invite different groups of agents to each of your branches. Those agents will only have access to the branches they’ve been invited to. Each branch has its own Concierge dashboard with its own ride history.
All rides are billed to the parent organization. Concierge currently does not support individual billing per branch.
Reports are automatically sent at the end of each month to each branch administrator. You can specify where these reports are delivered in the Edit Branch page in your Lyft Business Portal.
Create a new branch in Concierge:
- Log in to the Lyft Business Portal (or at lyft.com/business/login)
- Click on Concierge on the left-hand navigation bar
- You will now be able to see the list of available Concierge branches. To create a new branch, click Branches (+) in the upper right-hand corner
- Customize your new branch by giving it a name and avatar color
- Click Show more to explore and add any desired advanced options for this specific new branch
- Invite the agents that will be sending Lyft rides on behalf of your organization to this new Concierge branch. There’s no limit to how many agents you can invite. If you have a large team, you can upload a CSV to make this step faster.
- Click Save and this new branch can begin sending rides!