If your organization is managing multiple locations that will be using Concierge, you can easily create a new programs for each location with its own set of coordinators.
What are Concierge programs?
A “program” is how we refer to a subset underneath a parent organization using Concierge. For example, a car company could have many dealerships at various locations, making them “programs.”
Programs each have separate Concierge dashboards, reporting and coordinators. Companies set up programs when they want each part of the organization to have separate reporting and/or coordinators per location.
You can invite different groups of coordinators to each of your programs. Those coordinators will only have access to the programs they’ve been invited to. Each program has its own Concierge dashboard with its own ride history.
All rides are billed to the parent organization. Concierge currently does not support individual billing per program.
Reports are automatically sent at the end of each month to each program administrator. You can specify where these reports are delivered in the Edit Program page in your Lyft Business Portal.
Create a new program in Concierge:
- Log in to the Lyft Business Portal (or at business.lyft.com/login)
- Click on Concierge on the left-hand navigation bar
- You will now be able to see the list of available Concierge program. To create a new program, click Programs (+) in the upper right-hand corner
- Customize your new program by giving it a name and avatar color
- Click Show more to explore and add any desired advanced options for this specific new program
- Invite the coordinators that will be sending Lyft rides on behalf of your organization to this new Concierge program. There’s no limit to how many coordinators you can invite. If you have a large team, you can upload a CSV to make this step faster.
- Click Save and this new program can begin sending rides!