If your organization is managing multiple locations that will be using Concierge, you can easily create a new programs for each location with its own set of coordinators.
In this article, learn more about:
What are Concierge programs?
A “program” is how we refer to a subset underneath a parent organization using Concierge. For example, a car company could have many dealerships at various locations, making them “programs.”
Programs each have separate Concierge dashboards, reporting and coordinators. Companies set up programs when they want each part of the organization to have separate reporting and/or coordinators per location.
You can invite different groups of coordinators to each of your programs. Those coordinators will only have access to the programs they’ve been invited to. Each program has its own Concierge dashboard with its own ride history.
All rides are billed to the parent organization. Concierge currently does not support individual billing per program.
Reports are automatically sent at the end of each month to each program administrator. You can specify where these reports are delivered in the Edit Program page in your Lyft Business Portal.
How to create a new program in Concierge
- Log in to the Lyft Business Portal (or at business.lyft.com/login)
- Select 'Concierge' on the left-hand navigation bar
- You will now be able to see the list of available Concierge programs. To create a new program, select 'Programs (+)' in the upper right-hand corner
- Customize your new program by giving it a name and avatar color
- (In beta, full rollout soon) Select the drop down under 'Add invoice group' and select from an existing invoice group
- Invoice groups allow you to control where your invoices are sent and to consolidate invoicing if you have multiple transportation programs. If you haven't yet set up an invoiced group yet, learn how here
- Fill out any additional optional settings and select 'Save and continue'
- Invite the coordinators that will be sending Lyft rides on behalf of your organization to this new Concierge program. There’s no limit to how many coordinators you can invite. If you have a large team, you can upload a CSV to make this step faster.
- Select 'Save' and this new program can begin sending rides!