You can drag the map within Concierge to pinpoint the specific pickup and drop-off locations for your passengers so that drivers can easily locate and pick them up.
This is especially helpful when the pickup/drop-off locations are at a large venue with many possibilities for a pickup location, or when a location doesn't have a specific address for the driver to find the passenger at.
To use the draggable map within Concierge:
- Log in to Concierge and click ‘New Request’
- Enter the passenger’s first name, last name, and phone number. If the passenger you are requesting a ride for doesn’t have a mobile phone number, include the most suitable point of contact (i.e., your department’s phone number) in the required ‘Mobile number’ field
- Click 'Pickup location' and/or 'Destination' and the map turns into a draggable map
If you are requesting a ride to or from a large venue, enter in the address of the venue as a starting point. Then, drag the map to the exact spot at the venue that you'd like the driver to pick up the passenger atIf you are requesting a ride to or from a location that doesn't have a specific address, type in the nearest street/city of the location as a starting point. Then, drag the map to the exact spot around the location you'd like the driver to pick up the passenger at
- You can choose from different Lyft ride types available in the area — like Classic, Lyft XL, Lux, etc. At this time, Shared is not an available ride type in Lyft Concierge
- Once all ride details are entered, you’ll see an estimated price range for the ride in the upper left corner. Ride cost is calculated by distance, time, and ride type
- If you have specific details you’d like to share with the driver about this ride, write a message in the ‘Note for the driver’ field, and it will go directly to the driver once they have accepted the ride
- Your company can use the ‘Internal memo’ field for accounting or reconciliation
- When you’re ready to send the ride, click ‘Request Lyft’