Learn about how to set specific pickup and drop-off locations in Concierge.
In this article, we'll cover:
How to use the draggable map within Concierge
You can drag the Concierge pinpoint to the specific pickup and drop-off locations for your passengers so that drivers can easily locate and pick them up.
This is especially helpful when the pickup/drop-off locations are at a large venue with many possibilities for a pickup location, or when a location doesn't have a specific address for the driver to find the passenger at.
- Log in to Concierge and click ‘Request’
- Enter the passenger’s first name, last name, preferred language, and phone number. If the passenger you are requesting a ride for doesn’t have a mobile phone number, include the most suitable point of contact (i.e., your department’s phone number) in the required ‘Mobile number’ field
- Start typing the pickup address and select the matching address from the drop-down that appears. The map will become draggable once you click off the address box and select the pin icon to move the location. You can then drag and drop a location pin onto the exact spot you'd like the rider to be picked up at
If you are requesting a ride to or from a large venue, enter in the address of the venue as a starting point. Next, click off the address box and select the pin icon. Drag the map to the exact spot at the venue that you'd like the driver to pick up the passenger atIf you are requesting a ride to or from a location that doesn't have a specific address, type in the nearest street/city of the location as a starting point. Next, click off the address box and select the pin icon. Drag the map to the exact spot around the location you'd like the driver to pick up the passenger at
- If you have specific details you’d like to share with the driver about this ride, write a message by clicking ‘+ Add a pickup note for the driver’. It will be sent to the driver once they have arrived.
- Click 'Ride details' to move on to the next page of the request
- Select the ride mode you'd like to end for this ride — Standard Lyft (4 seats), Lyft XL (6 seats), Extra Comfort (4 seats), Lux Black (4 seats), Lux Black XL (6 seats) — from the drop-down menu
- Your company can add an internal memo to this ride for accounting or reconciliation purposes by clicking '+ Include an internal memo'
- When you’re ready to send the ride, click ‘Request ride’