You can drag the map within Concierge to pinpoint the specific pickup and drop-off locations for your passengers so that drivers can easily locate and pick them up.
This is especially helpful when the pickup/drop-off locations are at a large venue with many possibilities for a pickup location, or when a location doesn't have a specific address for the driver to find the passenger at.
To use the draggable map within Concierge:
- Log in to Concierge and click ‘Request’
- Enter the passenger’s first name, last name, preferred language, and phone number. If the passenger you are requesting a ride for doesn’t have a mobile phone number, include the most suitable point of contact (i.e., your department’s phone number) in the required ‘Mobile number’ field
- Start typing the pickup address and select the matching address from the drop-down that appears. The map becomes draggable so that you can drag and drop a location pin onto the exact spot you'd like the rider to be picked up at
If you are requesting a ride to or from a large venue, enter in the address of the venue as a starting point. Then, drag the map to the exact spot at the venue that you'd like the driver to pick up the passenger atIf you are requesting a ride to or from a location that doesn't have a specific address, type in the nearest street/city of the location as a starting point. Then, drag the map to the exact spot around the location you'd like the driver to pick up the passenger at
- If you have specific details you’d like to share with the driver about this ride, write a message by clicking ‘+ Add a pickup note for the driver’. It will be sent to the driver once they have arrived.
- Click 'Ride details' to move on to the next page of the request
- Select the ride mode you'd like to end for this ride — Standard Lyft (4 seats), Lyft XL (6 seats), Lux (4 seats), Lux Black (4 seats), Lux Black XL (6 seats) — from the drop-down menu
- Your company can add an internal memo to this ride for accounting or reconciliation purposes by clicking '+ Include an internal memo'
- When you’re ready to send the ride, click ‘Request ride’