Creating your organization's Lyft Business account gives you admin-access to the Lyft Business Portal, where you can easily manage your Lyft Business account.
Through the Lyft Business Portal, you have control over how your organization uses Lyft Business, such as inviting new employees to join your organization and create a Business Profile, inviting employees to become a Concierge agent, and much more.
To create a Lyft Business account, you'll need:
- Your work email address
- The phone number tied to your personal Lyft account to verify your identity
Why do we need your mobile phone number associated with your personal Lyft account?
By asking you to provide your mobile phone number associated with your personal Lyft account, we can verify your identity and use 2-step verification to recognize you when you log in to the Business Portal. You don't need to create a password or use your email for logging in — you simply enter the verification code sent to your mobile phone number tied to your personal Lyft account.
Follow the steps below to create your Lyft Business account:
- Fill out your information here and be sure to enter your work email address
- Click 'Submit'
A member from our team will contact you to make sure your Lyft Business products are enabled and set up properly. You can continue to set up and access the Lyft Business Portal in the meantime!
- Click 'Continue Set Up'
- On the next screen, enter in your organization's name
- Select your organization's size
- Enter your work email address one more time
- Check the box for 'I accept the Terms of Service' and click 'Next'
- An email will be sent to your work email address letting you know that you can claim your organization's Business Account and become its administrator. Click 'Let's go!' in the email
- In the window that opens up, enter in the phone number associated with your personal Lyft account and click 'Next'. If you do not have an existing Lyft account, enter in your mobile phone number that is able to receive SMS text messages and you'll be prompted to create a Lyft account
- Enter the verification code sent to your mobile phone and click 'Next' again
- The next screen will ask you to verify your Lyft account by asking, "Are you (your name)?" Make sure the name on this screen matches your name on your Lyft account and click 'This is my account'
- Lastly, enter in the email address associated with your personal Lyft account for the final step of identity verification
- And you're in! Moving forward, you can visit https://business.lyft.com/login to log in to your organization's Business Portal. You only need to enter in your work email address and the verification link will be sent directly to your email.