Creating your organization's Lyft Business account gives you admin-access to the Lyft Business Portal, where you can easily manage your Lyft Business account.
Through the Lyft Business Portal, you have control over how your organization uses Lyft Business, such as inviting new employees to join your organization and create a Business Profile, inviting employees to become a Concierge coordinator, and much more.
Follow the steps below to create your Lyft Business account:
- To create a Lyft Business account, you’ll need your work email address.
- Fill out your information here and be sure to enter your work email address
- Click Submit. A member from our team will contact you to make sure your Lyft Business products are enabled and set up properly. You can continue to set up and access the Lyft Business Portal in the meantime!
- Click Continue Set Up
- On the next screen, enter in your organization's name
- Select your organization's size
- Enter your work email address one more time
- Check the box for I accept the Terms of Service and click Next
- An email will be sent to your work email address letting you know that you can claim your organization's Business Account and become its administrator. Click Let's go! in the email
- And you're in! Moving forward, you can visit https://business.lyft.com/login to log in to your organization's Business Portal. You only need to enter in your work email address and the verification link will be sent directly to your email.