Learn how to switch between your business profile and your personal profile to take advantage of Lyft Business features you've been given access to. Both receipt forwarding and direct billing features require you to request a ride using your business profile.
In this article, we'll cover:
How to switch between your business profile and personal profile to request a ride
How to switch between your business profile and personal profile to request a ride:
- Open the Lyft mobile app and enter / confirm your destination
- Select the ride type you'd like to request
- In the bottom left hand corner, you'll see an indication of which profile you’re using and the payment method that will be applied to the ride
- Tap the payment method in the bottom left hand corner
- The Payment screen will pop up
- Tap Personal or Business to switch between profiles and view payment methods available to you
- Tap Done in the upper righthand corner
- To confirm which profile you’re in and which payment method you’re using for the ride check the bottom left hand corner again
- Tap Select Lyft and you're all set!