Auto Pay is a Lyft Business feature that your organization can enable for your Business Profile and allows you to charge the company card directly for business rides.
With Auto Pay, you no longer need to pay out of pocket first and wait for a reimbursement from your organization later. You won't have access to the company credit card information — instead you'll see your company's name listed as a payment method that you can select.
Follow the steps below to ensure you're using Auto Pay as your payment method for your business rides:
- Open the Lyft mobile app
- Tap your profile photo in the upper left-hand corner
- Tap 'Payment'
- Under 'Payment defaults', tap 'Business'
- Look for your company's name in the list of available payment methods
- Tap your company's name to set Auto Pay as the default payment method. A purple checkmark will appear next to it, indicating that it is the new default payment method
- Tap 'Save' in the upper right-hand corner
Now when you request a ride using your Business Profile, your organization's Auto Pay method will be charged for the ride.