The 'Reports' tab under Credits in the Lyft Business Portal provides you reporting for rides taken using credits under a Personal Profile, specific to any Credit programs that your organization is running.
Your Credits programs are listed in alphabetical order, meaning the first set of reports you will always see by default when you click on the 'Reports' tab is the Credit program name that comes first alphabetically.
To change what Credit reports you are currently viewing:
- Click on the 'Showing for:' status in the upper right-hand corner
- A drop-down box will appear with the names of all Credit programs under your organization
- Choose the specific Credit Program you'd like to download monthly reports for
To download a Credits report:
- After changing the view to the correct Credit Program, find the month you wish to report on
- Select ‘Download CSV’ and the file will automatically begin to download
A standard Credits report will contain the following data:
- Request time
- Name (of employee)
- Payment method (will always say credits)
It is important to note that because credits are only applied to rides taken using a Personal Profile, the following fields in the Credits report will always be empty/blank
- Expense Code (may be blank if not required or contain employee's manually entered Code)
- Internal Note