The Lyft Business Portal is the central dashboard that you'll use to manage your people, their permissions to Lyft Business products, and other account settings.
Only admins of an organization's Lyft Business account can log in to the portal. We'll walk through each tab of the portal and what you'll use it for as a Lyft Business admin, or click below to jump to a specific product's tabs:
Navigating the Lyft Business Portal
You can navigate throughout the portal using the left sidebar to manage your Auto Pay accounts, Concierge branches, Credits programs, and account settings.
Each Lyft Business product in the sidebar — Business Profiles, Concierge, and Credits — also has a Rides tab and a Reports tab containing the relevant ride data from each product.
The Auto Pay tab
You can see all of your organization's Auto Pay accounts on one page from the Auto Pay tab. From this tab, you'll be able to:
- Add a new Auto Pay account
- Edit existing Auto Pay account settings as changing the name, changing the reporting cadence, adding or removing people, or changing the payment method on file
The Business Profiles Rides tab
The Rides tab under Business Profiles is where you'll be able to see the ride details 2 types of rides:
- Rides taken under your people's Business Profiles and were paid out-of-pocket by them
- Rides taken by your people and paid for using Auto Pay (by specific Auto Pay account)
Ride details include time and date of the ride, the passenger's and driver's name, the pickup and drop-off addresses of the ride, the duration of the ride, and a price breakdown of the cost of the ride.
The Business Profiles Reports tab
You can download monthly reports with Business Profile ride details, or ride details from specific Auto Pay accounts, as a CSV file from the Reports tab.
The Branches tab
Similar to the Auto Pay tab, you can see all of your organization's Concierge branches on one page from the Branches tab. You'll be able to:
- Add a new Concierge branch
- Edit existing Concierge branch settings as changing the name, changing the reporting cadence, adding or removing people, or changing the payment method on file
- Launch the Concierge tool by clicking into any specific branch
The Concierge Rides tab
You can view the ride details of completed rides for each of your organization's Concierge branches from the Rides tab.
Ride details include date and time of the ride, the passenger's name, the name of the Concierge agent who requested the ride, the driver's name, the pickup and drop-off addresses, the duration of the ride, and the price breakdown of the ride cost.
The Concierge Reports tab
You can download monthly reports with ride details for your specific Concierge branches as a CSV file from the Reports tab.
The Programs tab
You can view all of the Credits programs your organization has set up under the Programs tab. From here, you can:
- Edit existing Credits programs settings as changing the name, changing the reporting cadence, adding or removing people, or changing the payment method on file
You must contact us at email@example.com to add a new Credits program, or change the amount of credits and/or restrictions of an existing program.
The Credits Rides tab
Because rides paid for using credits must be taken under their Personal Profile, you will be able to view limited ride details of all completed Credits ride that your people took.
The limited ride details you can see include the date and time of the ride, the rider's and driver's name, the pickup and drop-off time, the duration of the ride, and a price breakdown of the total of the ride.
You will not be able to view any pickup and drop-off location or address information.
The Credits Reports tab
You can download monthly reports with ride details for your specific Credits programs as a CSV file from the Reports tab.
Unlike the reports you can download for Business Profiles, Auto Pay, and Concierge which contain pickup and drop-off location data, these fields will be blank in Credits reports.
The People tab
When you log in to the portal, you'll automatically land on the People tab of your organization's account. On the People tab, you can:
- Invite your people to create a Business Profile under your organization
- Give someone admin permissions to your organization's Lyft Business account
- Remove people from your organization's Lyft Business account
It's important to note that adding someone through the people page will not automatically give them permissions to a specific Lyft Business product — they'll only receive an invite to create a Business Profile.
The Organization tab
The organization tab displays the basic information of your organization's Lyft Business account. You can view your organization's name, size, and email domains associated with your account.
From this tab, you can edit your organization name and size. If you would like to edit or add email domains associated with your account, please contact us.
The Payments tab
You can manage your organization's payment methods for your Lyft Business account from the Payments tab. You can:
- Add a new credit card to your Lyft Business account
- Click on any payment method from this tab to view which products it is being billed for, edit the card information, or delete the existing payment method from your account
- Contact support from here if you are experiencing any issues with an existing payment method
The Automation tab
Your organization can connect to Lyft's SFTP server for automatic syncing of your employee roster, Expense Codes and Notes, and reports. Learn more about automatic syncing.