It’s easier than ever to move your people with Lyft Concierge. Send, schedule, and monitor rides all from one central portal.
How do I log in to Concierge?
Visit www.lyft.com/dispatch/login and log in using your work email address that has been granted permission to Concierge.
What are the benefits of Concierge?
1. An intuitive, easy-to-use form for sending rides
The ride request form in Concierge is split into 2 separate steps. To start a ride request, click the 'Request' button in the top left corner of the screen and enter the following details of the ride on the first page of the form:
- The rider’s first and last name
- The rider’s mobile number
- The pick-up address
- The drop-off address
- (Optional) Add a pickup note for the driver
The pick-up & drop-off locations will be displayed as pins on the map on the right. You’ll also find the upfront price and estimated distance in the top left corner of the map.
Next, select the ride type: — Lyft, Lyft XL, Lux, etc. The cost is displayed for each ride type so you can select the option that works best for your rider. Shared Lyft is still currently unavailable for Concierge.
You can also include an optional internal note for your organization’s own records by clicking ‘+ Include an internal memo’. This internal memo is just for your team and is never seen by the driver or rider.
Now, you’re all set — click ‘Request ride’ to complete your requested ride!
2. A navigation bar to monitor your organization’s rides and find the information you need, faster.
Use the navigation bar to quickly and easily start a new ride request, view current rides, and fix any issues that may come up. The top navigation includes the following 4 tabs to see your rides:
- All rides: an overview of all of your branch’s completed rides and rides currently in progress and their current status in a single list
- Active: filtered view of only the rides that are currently in progress
- Upcoming: all future scheduled & flexible rides
- Alerts: all rides that need attention due to an issue, such as an unexpected driver cancellation or rider no-show
3. Ride cards provide one central view of ride details and quick actions for a ride
When you select a ride from the ride list, a ride card will appear to provide fast access to important information about the ride, including its status and the vehicle/driver information. If you need to see additional details about the ride, just tap ‘Show ride details’ on the ride card to expand it and view all other relevant details.
You’ll also be able to use 4 action buttons directly on the ride card to quickly:
- Request again
- Schedule return
- Contact Support
4. Full Tablet and mobile support to access Concierge on the go
Lyft Concierge now works on tablets, so you can request and manage rides no matter where you are. Smartphone support is coming soon!
How do I search for past rides?
Search is available at the top of the page for looking up past rides anytime. You can search for past rides using the complete mobile phone number (including area code) of the rider.
How do I log out of Concierge?
To log out of Concierge, click the arrow icon in the upper righthand corner. You’ll be asked to confirm if you want to log out — click ‘Ok’ to proceed.
What do I do if I can’t log in?
Please ensure you are attempting to log in with the same work email address you have previously used to log in to Concierge. If you are still experiencing log in issues with that email address, please contact us for support.