Find out how to log in to a locked or inactive Lyft Business account.
In this article, well cover:
How to log in
- Go to the Lyft Business Portal
- Enter your work email address and select 'Next'
- Check your work email inbox for an email that contains a secure link to log in. (The subject line will be "Here's your Lyft Business log-in link")
- Open the email and select 'Log in'
- You'll be redirected back to the Lyft Business portal where you'll automatically be logged in
For detailed steps on logging in to the Lyft Business Portal, check out our support article.
What to do if you can’t log in
If you can’t log in with the steps above, try the following:
- Log in from a different device. In order to log in, your device must have Lyft whitelisted
- Make sure you’re using the work email address associated with your business account. An Admin from your organization’s Lyft Business account will grant you access. You’ll need to log in using the same work email that they invited you with
- Make sure your company hasn’t set up a firewall that’s blocking emails from Lyft. Check your spam folder and confirm that lyft.com is whitelisted so you receive our emails.
- Contact Lyft Business support. If all else fails, reach out to our support team and we’ll help you out
When logging in to the Lyft Business Portal, you may encounter other error messages. Find out how to resolve common issues here.
Do you need a password to log in?
You do not need a password to log in to the Lyft Business Portal. Just log in from the work email that you were invited to join the Lyft Business Portal with.