Learn more about the business profile rider experience in this article.
In this article, we'll cover:
What features can I access in Lyft business profiles?
- Separation between work and personal rides for easier expense management
- Streamlined expensing with automatic receipt forwarding to your expense provider
- Easy payment with direct billing to the company’s charge account, if direct billing is enabled
- Exclusive features such as Green rides. In select cities, you can request an electric or hybrid vehicle the next time you travel for work — lowering the carbon footprint of your trip. There’s nothing to sign up for and no extra work to do. Just take a Green ride from your business profile!
How to view your business profile
- Open the Lyft app, then tap the menu icon in the top left
- Select 'View profile'
- Select 'Business profiles'
- Here you can see your business profile settings, including email address, payment method, and receipt forwarding provider
For more details on how to request a ride in your business profile, check out this article.