Learn how to quickly locate a ride ID.
In this article, we'll cover:
What is a ride ID?
A ride ID is a unique identifier given to every ride that you or your riders take with Lyft, including all rides taken via Concierge, Lyft Pass, a Business Travel Program, or an event code.
Why is it important to provide a ride ID when requesting support?
Providing a ride ID when requesting help on a ride-related issue enables our support team to quickly locate the ride and begin investigating your issue. We can still locate a ride without an ID by tracking it down using other available information, but this may delay our response.
If you are asked to provide a ride ID and need help finding it, follow the steps below.
How to find a ride ID in Concierge
- Navigate to the ride request form in Concierge
- Select ‘All rides’
- Select the related ride from the list on the left-hand side
- After selecting the ride, navigate to the URL link
- Copy and paste the URL into chat or email support
- The ride ID is the 19-digit number at the end of the link
How to find a ride ID in the Lyft Business Portal
- Navigate to the Lyft Business Portal
- Select ‘Rides’ under Business Profiles, Concierge, or Lyft Pass (whichever product the ride you’re inquiring about was taken under)
- Search and select your related ride
- Find the ride ID from the above screenshot
You can also find ride IDs by downloading the relevant .CSV file from the ‘Reports’ section, within the ‘Insights’ tab on your ‘Transaction report’, or on the emailed ride receipt.